ABOUT DR. BARBARA STURM
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skin care regimens. The three pillars of Dr. Sturm’s skin care philosophy to achieve the #SturmGlow are: fundamental nutrition/hydration, healing the skin matrix rather than harming it with aggressive approaches, and reducing the visible signs of irritation.
Dr. Sturm launched a full skincare range in 2014. The complete Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics line is formulated for those who yearn for an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regime that provides hydration, nutrition, and regeneration glow. Innovative ingredient science is at the core of Dr. Sturm’s line – potent, keyingredients that have been widely clinically studied for their properties and efficacy. One such ingredient is the natural extract Purslane, a nutrition-packed anti–aging ingredient that calms the skin and helps reduces the visible signs of irritation. Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics is the amalgamation of scientifically driven aesthetic medicine and nature's reparative contributions.
DETAILS: 40 Hours/5 Days - full time, permanent, variable shifts
REPORTING TO: Area Manager UK
We are looking for a passionate Skin Specialist to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve sales targets within our rapidly evolving luxury skincare company. Candidates will demonstrate proven ability to professionally conduct all aspects of facial treatments as well as confidently offer recommendations and sales advice. As a Skin Specialist, you will provide a tailored, personalised service to our customers in order to achieve sales and customer service goals, whilst ensuring each customer has a unique and luxurious experience. You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of the Dr. Sturm team, as well as the retail teams when required. If you have a genuine love of luxury skin care, are treatment and sales focussed and are looking for a progressive career within the Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We also offer excellent training and a competitive package.
• Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives.
• Build strong relationships with customers to drive repeat business.
• Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales.
• Confidently offer and conduct consultations and Dr. Sturm facial treatments to all customers (including high profile customers)
• Able to recommend and sell all products.
• Participate in and help organise store events, designed to promote brand image and awareness and to maximise sales.
• Be a true ambassador of the brand.
• Provide weekly reports as required to the UK Area Manager.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Proven retail experience preferably within beauty, ideally skincare.
• Minimum NVQ level 3 qualification.
• The ability to provide genuine and personalized customer service.
• Proven track record of achieving sales and customer service targets.
• Experience of creating and executing in-store events.
• Previous business planning experience including calendar and event anniversary planning.
• Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation.
• Confidence and discretion a must.
• Ability to work flexible hours including early and late shifts (between the hours of 10am and 10pm), weekends & bank holidays.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Focused on attention to detail, takes initiative and enjoys working in a positive environment.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
• Demonstrate professional treatment consultation and application.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Facial therapist experience within the luxury skincare segment.
• Retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
• Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
• Ability to learn and utilise online clientelling tools and software.
• Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the UK if invited to attend an interview.
Please send us your CV with the title “Skin Specialist/Therapist” in the subject line. [email protected]
Please be aware that due to the many applications we receive - if you do not hear back from us within three weeks we will delete your application according to the DSGVO.